KAFD – PARCEL 1.15
KAFD Parcel 1.15 is the second tallest tower situated within the King Abdullah Financial District cluster.
The building provides a high proportion of managed amenity space, ranging from a full conference auditorium to executive club areas and business lounges. The general public is also encouraged to experience the building with an observation deck at 300m.
We are involved in the architecturally exposed structural steel design of the following parts:
- North Tower roof observation deck (EWS-08, EWS-09);
- North Tower façade at roof levels (EWS-03);
- North Tower glass canopy at roof terrace – restaurant lobby (EWS-05);
- North Tower vertical glazing under the glass roof canopy (EWS-12);
- North Tower glass lift enclosure at roof terrace (EWS-11);
- South Tower roof observation deck louvers steel support (EWS-08, EWS-09);
- South Tower façades at roof levels (EWS-03, EWS-06, EWS-13).
Location: Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Job: Facade AESS Design
Contractor: Permasteelis – Gartner Middle East LLC
Architectural Design: Gensler